HPV is a PE UHMW with unusual properties highly outstanding in non-stick properties and of great wear resistance specially recommended for friction against chains of POM-C (Acetal) o PP (Polypropylene).
POLIFLUOR HPV offers among others the following properties:
- The profiles of HPV have a duration several times longer than the profiles of HD1000 in the same work conditions.
- The friction coefficient is between 0,04 and 0,16.
- Great shock resistance.
- Noise reduction.
- Less requirement of power and less KW consumption.
- No “stick-slip” effect (close to 0).
- All its mass is certified for food products, not just the external mass.
- Rapid availability in several formats: plates, bars, extruded and/or machined profiles, machined pieces, etc.
- Plates: thicknesses from 20 to 50mm.
- Formats 3050 x 1220mm.
- Cuts and machined profiles: according to demand.