Anti-rust linings with a welded sheet of PTFE
(thicknesses 3-4 mm.)
- Chemical resistance, practically total,
- It does not age,
- Thermal resistance from –190° C to + 260° C
- Null physiological action.
- Duration in service, without rival; allows long amortisations,
- Maintenance free,
- It allows the use of commonly used steels as support,
- Warranty: a year in service against any manufacture defect.
For these linings, we commonly use a Sheet of PTFE of 3 and 4 mm. thickness, and that impose on us certain limitations in the possible ways for coating.
3. WAYS IN WHICH WE CAN LINE
- Only developable surfaces.
- Cylindrical bodies or tanks, without diameter limitations.
- All kinds of grafts and nozzles.
- Rings, intermediate rings for grid support, etc.
- Bottoms and tops flanged, flat, conical or trunk-conical.
- We build grills for filter or Rachig rings support.
TANKS with square or rectangular base, without dimensional limitation.